=== Applies To ===
- Linux OS
- DLP Enforce 11.6.1
- Websense Web Security 7.7.0
=== Problem Summary ===
Customer wants to integrate Prevent for Web with Websense. Tested on Websense Web Security version 7.7.0 and supported on Websense proxy servers:
- Websense Appliance V5000, V10000, with Websense Web Security version 7.6.0
- Does not support redaction.
- Only supports "Block HTTP/HTTPS".
- RESPMOD is not supported.
=== Solution ===
Customer has to configure Websense appropriately to send traffic to DLP Prevent web.
Please use link to Websense DLP integration document.
Key steps on Websense:
- ICAP Server URL has to use REQMOD (Request Mode)
- For SSL content evaluation: "Analyze HTTPS Content" must be enabled. Websense must be running SSL Manager to send HTTPS traffic to the DLP server.
Key steps on DLP Prevent Web:
- Use the "Request Filtering/Response Filtering", Ignore Requests Smaller Than = 512 Bytes
- Configure a Policy Group for testing to just the Prevent for Web servers.