Effective August 21, 2015 we transitioned to a new support platform for delivering INSIGHT Support. The scope and coverage of your existing INSIGHT Appliance Agreement will remain unchanged. However, please take note of the following:
1. The former INSIGHT Support Web Portal is replaced by what you see now. You have access to support articles, to download INSIGHT DLP Appliance documentation, and request support for your INSIGHT DLP Appliance(s). The INSIGHT Support Center URL is: http://support.insightdlp.com
- Your previous support account credentials will not work with the new Support Center. However, you do not need to log in to request support or view public self-help articles.
- You will need to create a new account on the Support Center to view the status of/add information to existing tickets, to view the INSIGHT DLP Administration Guide, and access the Support Matrix documents.
- Account creation is a self-service process accomplished via the “Sign in” button on the upper right.
- Members of the same organization will be able view tickets opened by others in their organization.
- Any open tickets created via the old Support Portal have been ported over to the new Support Center. Closed tickets managed through the old Support Portal have been archived and will not be view-able in the new Support Center.
2. You may continue to request support for your INSIGHT DLP Appliance via email just as before using the same email address: email@example.com
- Emails sent to this address will automatically create a ticket.
- Replies and attachments to ticket-related emails are automatically attached to the ticket record, which is accessible to you when logged in to the Support Center.
If you have any questions or need further information about this transition, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.