It has been identified that sometimes when a disk fails in the RAID array it may be required to verify this.
Below is an overview video:
1. Connect local or remote console( KVM VGA+USB Keyboard)
2. Restart the server
3. During the boot process you will be prompted to issue Control+R to boot into the RAID Console
4. Access the RAID Console and locate the failed or failing disk
**Use the arrow keys (down and right to expand) on your keyboard to navigate this menu
**Use control+N to go to next page, and control+P to go to previous page
5. Take picture and document the disk in question and send information to INSIGHT Support team for further assistance.
6. If a new disk is sent and replaced the server should automatically start rebuilding the array it belongs to on its own. This may take a few hours. Please allow for sometime for this to complete.