Use the attached guide to get started quickly with the INSIGHT DLP Appliance.
INSIGHT Appliance Quick Start Guide.pdf
If you require assistance to deploy a new INSIGHT Appliance server or an upgrade/migration of an old to new INSIGHT Appliance server, please reach out to INSIGHT Support team.
Customer to complete:
3. Complete first boot process
INSIGHT Support to assistance with:
4. Basic configurations whats included vs no included:
- Basic configuration Technical support will not include activities characterized by Infolock as product training, consulting involving integration, security solutions enablement, security advisory, policy tuning or customization, system or agent configuration, Symantec software administration, managed security or implementation services or the like, which are available separately as consulting services for purchase.
- Basic configuration will not include configuration of new policies on new deployments of Appliance Enforce servers.
- Basic configuration will include migration of policies for customers during migrations/upgrades from old to new Appliance Enforce servers.
- INSIGHT Support team will provide an install/upgrade/migration plan and checklist prior to starting the engagement.
- INSIGHT Support team requires a minimum of two weeks’ notice to properly schedule this type of engagement.
5. All other configurations than those specified above are out of scope for INSIGHT Support Quick Start assistance, and Professional Services may be required.