This article/document describes the INSIGHT DLP Appliance Configuration Tool (IDACT) policy regarding the Quick Start deployment and the Upgrade/Migration deployments for current and new customers.
This policy is subject to change based on industry requirements.
Reference documents (See attached below):
INSIGHT Appliance Quick Start Guide.pdf
INSIGHT Quick Start and Upgrade and Migration Policy.pdf
If you require assistance to deploy a new INSIGHT Appliance server or an upgrade/migration of an old to new INSIGHT Appliance server, please reach out to INSIGHT Support team.
Customer to complete:
3. Complete first boot process
INSIGHT Support to assist with:
4. Basic configurations what's included vs not included:
- Basic configuration Technical support will not include activities characterized by Infolock as product training, consulting involving integration, security solutions enablement, security advisory, policy tuning or customization, system or agent configuration, Symantec software administration, managed security or implementation services or the like, which are available separately as consulting services for purchase.
- Basic configuration will not include configuration of new policies on new deployments of Appliance Enforce servers.
- Basic configuration will not include migration of database during migrations/upgrades from old to new Appliance Enforce servers. If customer requires incident retention, the customer must complete incident web archive prior to the beginning of the migration/upgrade.
- Basic configuration will include migration of policies for customers during migrations/upgrades from old to new Appliance Enforce servers.
- INSIGHT Support team will provide an install/upgrade/migration plan and checklist prior to starting the engagement.
- INSIGHT Support team requires a minimum of two weeks’ notice to properly schedule this type of engagement.
5. All other configurations than those specified above are out of scope for INSIGHT Support Quick Start assistance, and Professional Services may be required.